- Cloud OCR SDK Documentation
Quick Start GuidesThese guides will help you to start development with ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK.
API ReferenceThe description of API methods.
Code SamplesDemo samples show how to create a simple application with Cloud OCR SDK.
Sample ImagesHere you can download sample images in different languages.
Technical SpecificationsThe list of supported image formats, recognition languages, text types, etc.
FAQAnswers to commonly-asked questions about ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK.
Best PracticesGeneral recommendations on settings needed for the best recognition results.
Cloud OCR SDK Documentation
Online Purchase Guide
In this section you will find detailed instructions on buying a package for your application. You will need either a PayPal account or a debit/credit card to complete the purchase.
- Register to create an account with ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK if you do not have one.
- If you want to receive PDF invoices for your purchases, please enable the option "Send PDF invoices for every completed purchase" and fill in the invoice settings in your Account Settings.
- After logging in you will see the dashboard representing your existing applications. If you need to buy a page set for one of these, click Add pages near its title and proceed to step 4.
- If you need to buy pages for a new application, click Add new application below the list of applications. After you entered a name, click Create Application.
If the application has been created successfully, you will see the success screen and the password will be sent to your email address. Click Proceed and you will be prompted to buy a set of pages for this application.
- You will be redirected to the Store screen. Select a volume pack and click Buy now! in the bottom of the column.
- Review your purchase and click Payment to complete the procedure. You will be redirected to PayPal website.
- Choose the method of payment. You can pay with a PayPal account or with a debit or credit card.
- Enter the required information about your account or card. The PayPal website contains a Customer Support section with further details.
- After confirming the purchase, you will be returned to the Store screen.
You can review the history of your purchases by clicking Order history in the left panel of the catalog.
- After the purchase is completed you will receive e-mail notification in confirmation of your purchase. If the option "Send PDF invoices for every completed purchase" was enabled (see step 2), the PDF receipt for the purchase will be attached to the e-mail.
- If at any time you need to check the balance of your application, log in to your dashboard and you will see the balance of pages and the expiration date. You will also receive notifications from ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK when the balance is running low or the expiration date is near. See Service Notifications for more details.